The unique hinged arms of ENDOCUFF VISION® stabilise the tip of the endoscope within the centre of the bowel and increase control by:1
- Improving loop management
- Preventing sudden slippage of the endoscope on removal
- Avoiding red-out
- The improved stability and control that ENDOCUFF VISION® provides can improve overall colonoscopy operator performance compared to standard colonoscopy2
- A significant decrease in CIT was seen in colonoscopies using ENDOCUFF VISION® compared to standard colonoscopies (p=0.002)2
- Withdrawal times were 15% shorter when using ENDOCUFF VISION® compared to standard colonoscopies (p<0.005), enabling colonoscopists who use ENDOCUFF VISION® to detect the same number of lesions in a much shorter time4
Easily incorporated into your colonoscopy practice*3
- ENDOCUFF VISION® is straightforward to use with a short learning curve for easy incorporation into your colonoscopy practice3
- The use of ENDOCUFF VISION® can significantly improve adenoma detection rates after only 4 procedures3
- Use of ENDOCUFF VISION® can reduce procedure times and support the growing demand for screening colonoscopies2,5
Data derived from 58 colonoscopies over a 3-week period.
Adapted from Marsano et al. 20143
*This study was conducted using ENDOCUFF™, an earlier version of the current device, ENDOCUFF VISION®
- Konda V, et al. Gastrointest Endosc 2015; 81(5): 1122-1129.
- Tsiamoulos ZP, et al. Gastrointest Endosc 2017 doi: 10.1016/j.gie.2017.04.001.
- Marsano J, et al. Gastointestinal Endosc 2014; 79(5S): AB550.
- Bhattacharyya R, et al. Endoscopy 2017; doi: 10.1055/s-0043-111718.
- De Palma GD, et al. Gastrointest Endosc 2017 doi: 10.1016/j.gie.2016.12.027.