Why use ENDOCUFF VISION®?
Designed to deliver an optimal view of the entire colon - gently everting and flattening folds, even in the ascending colon.
The unique hinged arms of ENDOCUFF VISION® fold back during intubation and extend during extubation, stabilising the tip of the endoscope within the centre of the bowel and improving control.1
Benefits of ENDOCUFF VISION®
Improves control and operator performance during colonoscopy*1-6
Can help reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer by improving efficiency and adenoma detection*3-7
Easily incorporated into your colonoscopy practice*8
Improved adenoma detection can reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer and avoid treatment costs10
*Some studies were conducted using ENDOCUFF™, an earlier version of the current device, ENDOCUFF VISION®
Vision leads to action
Stabilises the endoscope tip in the centre of the lumen during examination and polypectomy. Improves control by preventing sudden slippage and aiding loop management1,3
Hard plastic body and firm, dry grip on the endoscope prevent dislodgement and protect the distal tip
Hinged arms retract into the device to create a low-profile design
The unique hinged design allows the arms to lie flat against the endoscope for smooth forward movement during intubation
Upon withdrawal, the hinged arms extend to gently flatten large mucosal folds, allowing clear visualisation of the colon mucosa
Soft, flexible arms provide the right amount of resistance to be effective without damaging the mucosa
- Konda V, et al. Gastrointest Endosc 2015; 81(5): 1122-1129.
- Triantafyllou K, et al. Endoscopy 2017 doi: 10.1055/s-0043-114412.
- Tsiamoulos ZP, et al. Gastrointest Endosc 2017 doi: 10.1016/j.gie.2017.04.001.
- Ngu WS, et al. Gut 2018; 66: 1–9.
- Biecker E, et al. J Clin Gastroenterol 2015; 49(5): 413-418.
- De Palma GD, et al. Gastrointest Endosc 2017 doi: 10.1016/j.gie.2016.12.027.
- Corley DA, et al. N Engl J Med 2014; 370(14): 1298-1306.
- Marsano J, et al. Gastointestinal Endosc 2014; 79(5S): AB550.
- Bhattacharyya R, et al. Endoscopy 2017; doi: 10.1055/s-0043-111718.
- Fischbach W et al. Presented at ISPOR 18th Annual European Congress, November 2015.