Designed for efficacy whilst maximising patient adherence
PLENVU® was designed for efficacy whilst maximising patient adherence
Patients have to drink less in total with PLENVU® than NaPic + MgCit, MOVIPREP®, trisulfate or 4L PEG1-5
The different-flavoured doses1 are designed to aid adherence:
- First dose – mango-flavoured1
- Second dose – fruit punch-flavoured1
PLENVU® has been developed to be straightforward for patients to prepare and take1
Flexible dosing options1
All PLENVU® dosing options provide successful overall bowel preparation, but best results were seen using PM/AM dosing6-8
AM/AM: morning/morning, PM/AM: evening/morning, PM/PM: evening/evening.
Developed to be straightforward for patients to prepare and take1
PLENVU® consists of 2 doses; the first is contained in 1 sachet and the second in 2 sachets1
Each dose of PLENVU® should be prepared by mixing the contents of the sachet(s) with 500mL of water1
Each dose of PLENVU® should be drunk over 30 minutes, followed by 500mL of clear fluids within the following 30 minutes*1
*Clear fluids include water, clear soup, fruit juice without pulp, soft drinks, tea and/or coffee without milk.
For more information on the easy four-step preparation process for your patients, please see our patient guide including videos and useful hints and tips.Find out more
Patients have to drink less fluid in total with PLENVU® than other bowel preparations1-5
NaPic + MgCit
*Different formulations of NaPic + MgCit may have different total volumes.
- PLENVU® UK Summary of Product Characteristics. October 2017.
- KLEAN-PREP® UK Summary of Product Characteristics. September 2016.
- MOVIPREP® UK Summary of Product Characteristics. August 2017.
- CitraFleet® UK Summary of Product Characteristics. December 2015.
- Izinova® UK Summary of Product Characteristics. December 2015.
- Bisschops R, et al. Presented at UEGW 2016, poster number P0179.
- Schreiber S, et al. Presented at UEGW 2016, poster number P1266.
- DeMicco MP, et al. Gastrointest Endosc 2017; doi: 10.1016/j.gie.2017.07.047.