Designed for efficacy whilst maximising patient adherence1
PLENVU® was designed for efficacy whilst maximising patient adherence1
Patients have to drink less in total with PLENVU® than NaPic + MgCit, MOVIPREP®, trisulfate or 4L PEG2-6
The different-flavoured doses2 are designed to aid adherence:
- First dose – mango-flavoured2
- Second dose – fruit punch-flavoured2
PLENVU® has been developed to be straightforward for patients to prepare and take2
Flexible dosing options2
All PLENVU® dosing options provide successful overall bowel preparation, but best results were seen using PM/AM dosing1,7,8
Following each dose, patients should take 500mL of clear fluids2
AM/AM: morning/morning, PM/AM: evening/morning, PM/PM: evening/evening.
Developed to be straightforward for patients to prepare and take2
PLENVU® consists of 2 doses; the first is contained in 1 sachet and the second in 2 sachets2
Each dose of PLENVU® should be prepared by mixing the contents of the sachet(s) with water to make up to 500mL2
Each dose of PLENVU® should be drunk slowly over 30 minutes, followed by 500mL of clear fluids within the following 30 minutes*2
*Clear fluids include water, clear soup, fruit juice without pulp, soft drinks, tea and/or coffee without milk.
For more information on the easy four-step preparation process for your patients, please see our patient guide including videos and useful hints and tips.Find out more
Patients have to drink less in total with PLENVU® than other bowel preparations2-6
NaPic + MgCit
*Different formulations of NaPic + MgCit may have different total volumes.
- Bisschops R, et al. Endoscopy 2019; 51(1): 60-72.
- PLENVU® UK Summary of Product Characteristics. October 2018.
- KLEAN-PREP® UK Summary of Product Characteristics. September 2016.
- MOVIPREP® UK Summary of Product Characteristics. September 2018.
- CitraFleet® UK Summary of Product Characteristics. December 2015.
- Izinova® France Summary of Product Characteristics. April 2017.
- Schreiber S, et al. Endoscopy 2019; 51(1): 73-84.
- DeMicco MP, et al. Gastrointest Endosc 2018; 87(3): 677-687.