PLENVU® had a comparable safety profile to MOVIPREP®1
Over 85% of patients treated with PLENVU® did not experience treatment-related adverse events1-3
There were no serious treatment-related adverse events with PLENVU®1-3
The majority of adverse events were mild or moderate1-3
Changes in laboratory parameters were generally not considered clinically significant1-3
Has the safety profile expected of a PEG bowel preparation1,4-6
The only common adverse events associated with PLENVU® are vomiting, nausea and dehydration4
The incidence of treatment-related adverse events was comparable across many patient subgroups, and any differences occurred in subgroups with small or imbalanced patient numbers7,8
Please refer to the Summary of Product Characteristics for further information on the safety profile of PLENVU®
Who can you prescribe PLENVU® for?
Patients with mild-to-moderate renal impairment, hepatic impairment, diabetes, mild cardiac insufficiency, inflammatory bowel disease, or diverticular disease received PLENVU® during clinical studies1-3
PLENVU® can be prescribed without dose adjustments in:4
- Elderly patients
- Patients with mild-to-moderate renal impairment
- Patients with mild-to-moderate hepatic impairment
- Bisschops R, et al. Endoscopy 2019; 51(1): 60-72.
- Schreiber S, et al. Endoscopy 2019; 51(1): 73-84.
- DeMicco MP, et al. Gastrointest Endosc 2018; 87(3): 677-687.
- PLENVU® UK Summary of Product Characteristics. October 2018.
- MOVIPREP® UK Summary of Product Characteristics. September 2018.
- KLEAN-PREP® UK Summary of Product Characteristics. September 2016.
- Norgine Ltd. DOF-PLENV-007 version 2.0. August 2017.
- Norgine Ltd. DOF-PLENV-005 version 1.0. July 2017.